xcams x cams xmodels

Сообщений в теме: 627

#161 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) milla007

milla007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 710 сообщений

Отправлено 10 Декабрь 2015 - 13:29

Да ну не каждому,а общаться со всеми,даже гостями на фришке.Чтобы чат не "молчал".Мне тоже что то такое присылали давно и меня банили ,что с фришки я отошла.Так что ,я примерно помню-что не с каждым гостем общаться надо,а не игнорить свой чат-как бывает с теми у кого не один сайт.Подумала,может что то изменили -вот и спросила.А то вон они там на выдумки горазды.

#162 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) moonlight0109

moonlight0109

model

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 сообщений

Отправлено 10 Декабрь 2015 - 14:00

Ну может я что то плохо помню. Может и не каждому, было тоже предупреждение что ушла из камеры,  я встала с кровати туфли надеть на пару секунд и на фотке краешек меня был виден, совсем из камеры не уходила. Придиры е мае.

Если вы не испытаваете желания преступить хоть одну из десяти заповедей,
значит, с вами что-то не так.
Гилберт Честертон

#163 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) moonlight0109

moonlight0109

model

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Декабрь 2015 - 18:37

Боже ж мой откуда такая агрессия, нормальный сайт, вы что ли сообщения набиваете таким образом....

Гилберт Честертон

#164 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Aliciaa

Aliciaa

• Members
  • 881 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Декабрь 2015 - 18:56

Мне бы немного агрессивности... с 2007 года не могу набить :helpsmilie:

Ps  хмм.. Xmodels.. надо будет глянуть :biggrin:

#165 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) DollGlamour

DollGlamour

• Validating
  • 868 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 12:02

Мда уж....''намного раньше'' они стали высылать... :biggrin: если сегодня будут на счету,то аж на день раньше,чем обычно! :thumbdown:

#166 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Дарья

Дарья

• Модели
  • 2 826 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 12:20

У меня уже с утра на пионере деньги. Выслали.

#167 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Robin.Xmodels

Robin.Xmodels

• Members
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 12:45

Dear models, 

We would to remind you that the payments are done as always on the 20th and 5th of the month and we do pay in the same month unlike other cam sites.

Period from the 1st to the 15th will be paid the 20th of the same month.

Period from the 16th till the end of the month will be paid on the 5th of the next month.

However if you experience any issues with payments, feel free to contact our online support, via email, on our Official Xmodels Facebook page or the Xmodels Twitter account. 

Best regards,

Robin

Model & Studio Manager

Social Media Manager

@XmodelsTalents

468x60.001.gif

#168 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Ginger&K

Ginger&K

та самая)

• Модели
  • 15 235 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 15:15

тоже получила

Девчонки, а никто не заметил, что  опять стоит  инфа про 25 евро, хм

42ade4c426120b5b674143fbe4bb31eb.png

#169 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) DollGlamour

DollGlamour

• Validating
  • 868 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 15:38

У меня всё так же-100 минимум
но у меня на банковский счет.
и денег до сих пор нет.....но еще не вечер

#170 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) лисиха

лисиха

• Модели
  • 1 145 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 15:50

тоже получила

Точно, 25 евро стоит минимальная выплата

Не тяжкий труд, а мыслей ход определяет ваш доход! http://www.andreeval...p.html?utm_me..

#171 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Robin.Xmodels

Robin.Xmodels

• Members
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 16:13

тоже получила

Точно, 25 евро стоит минимальная выплата

Hello, 

As mentioned in the News message for models that use Syspay the minimum payout is indeed 25 euros. However since Syspay is available only in certain EU countries, for those models outside EU who use Payoneer we offer the same minimum of 25 euros. For all models using wire transfer as their payment method the minimum payment is 100 euros. This way we try to be fair to everybody and make everyone happy.

Robin

Model & Studio Manager

Social Media Manager

@XmodelsTalents

468x60.001.gif

#172 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) DollGlamour

DollGlamour

• Validating
  • 868 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 16:23

Ok

where are the bablo,Robin? :biggrin:

#173 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Robin.Xmodels

Robin.Xmodels

• Members
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 16:32

Ok

where are the bablo, Robin? :biggrin:

I would be happy to answer if I knew what "bablo" is  :original:  :helpsmilie: 

Сообщение отредактировал Robin.Xmodels: 19 Январь 2016 - 16:33

Robin

Model & Studio Manager

Social Media Manager

@XmodelsTalents

468x60.001.gif

#174 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) DollGlamour

DollGlamour

• Validating
  • 868 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 16:55

Ok

Money not arrived yet on my bank account but it seems i will get them tomorrow...

Ok,another question

Do u plan to change something with members ,who comes into group chat from their phones?Why they have same privileges as others members,if they pays much less and cannot come in private show?

Most of members think they r the ''smartest'' and come from phones, send their pm messeges and waiting for the''special show'', for cheap price....Could u AT LEAST  cancel theirs pm messeges for beginning?everytime they come into group,member think he is special and sending annoying pm messege...would be great if model send pm to member if she need to.

Сообщение отредактировал DollGlamour: 19 Январь 2016 - 17:10

#175 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Robin.Xmodels

Robin.Xmodels

• Members
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 17:10

Ok

Money not arrived yet on my bank account but it seems i will get them tomorrow...

Ok,another question

Do u plan to change something with members ,who comes into group chat from their phones?Why they have same priviligies as others members,if they pays much less and cannot come in private show?

Most of members think they r the ''smartest'' and come from phones, send their pm messeges and waiting for the''special show'', for cheap price....Could u AT LEAST  cancel theirs pm messeges for beginning?everytime they come into group,member think he is special and sending annoying pm messege...would be great if model send pm to member if she need to.

Hello DollGlamour,

As stated above and on our site the payment dates are on the 20th and the 5th of each month. Usually bank payments take longer, as there are more banks involved in the transactions, and that's totally independent from us. Given the fact that some models have been paid already means that not only we pay on time but we actually pay before which I believe is a great thing.

Regarding the member you are referring to, they don' t have privileges, they are paying users. The same as we treat all our models equal, we treat our paying customers equally. Do you find it not in in order? Throughout our marketing efforts and payment options we try to offer both users and models access to our platform and satisfy their needs of consumption. Nevertheless, the users you are complaining about, more often become regular members, thus I suggest you treating them equally and with respect. Not sure what you mean by "annoying PM messages" in what regards these type of users. Please reach out and look for me, I can drive you through our platform so you get to know it and understand it a bit better.

Robin

Model & Studio Manager

Social Media Manager

@XmodelsTalents

468x60.001.gif

#176 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) moonlight0109

moonlight0109

model

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 20:12

Ok

Ok,another question

Do u plan to change something with members ,who comes into group chat from their phones?Why they have same priviligies as others members,if they pays much less and cannot come in private show?

Hello DollGlamour,

As stated above and on our site the payment dates are on the 20th and the 5th of each month. Usually bank payments take longer, as there are more banks involved in the transactions, and that's totally independent from us. Given the fact that some models have been paid already means that not only we pay on time but we actually pay before which I believe is a great thing.

Regarding the member you are referring to, they don' t have privileges, they are paying users. The same as we treat all our models equal, we treat our paying customers equally. Do you find it not in in order? Throughout our marketing efforts and payment options we try to offer both users and models access to our platform and satisfy their needs of consumption. Nevertheless, the users you are complaining about, more often become regular members, thus I suggest you treating them equally and with respect. Not sure what you mean by "annoying PM messages" in what regards these type of users. Please reach out and look for me, I can drive you through our platform so you get to know it and understand it a bit better.

And what about private button? why they cant take private? why you dont give the same privillege to all users to take model in private?

Сообщение отредактировал moonlight0109: 19 Январь 2016 - 20:13

Гилберт Честертон

#177 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) Robin.Xmodels

Robin.Xmodels

• Members
  • 11 сообщений

Отправлено 19 Январь 2016 - 20:27

Ok

Ok,another question

Hello DollGlamour,

And what about private button? why they cant take private? why you dont give the same privillege to all users to take model in private?

Unfortunately this is because of technical reasons, if it was technically possible we would certainly done so.

Robin

Model & Studio Manager

Social Media Manager

@XmodelsTalents

468x60.001.gif

#178 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) helga4u

helga4u

Инвестор

• Модели (Approved)
  • 7 442 сообщений

Отправлено 24 Январь 2016 - 21:07

Девочки, кто писал что софт устанавливается каждый раз при обновлении?

Это оно?

v3a1Wy0.png

Если да, то очень странно, винду только переустановила, скачала софт и на тебе  :shocked:

#179 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) MiniMouse

MiniMouse

• Модели
  • 1 219 сообщений

Отправлено 24 Январь 2016 - 21:11

как я поняла-это софт устанавливается на разных языках просто-френч,дойч,голландский,англ,русский

#180 Xcams.com (Xmodels.com) GlassToy

GlassToy

Advanced Member

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 сообщений

Отправлено 24 Январь 2016 - 21:17

оно самое ;) не знаю как насчет разных языков, ничего такого не заметила... после того как снессла все дубли и заново установила прогу в единственном экземпляре стало только лучше,  процессор меньше грузится и видео не глючит

Ответить

Photo

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 3

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Yandex (2)