Сообщений в теме: 462

#301 Забавные письма от псевдомемов SuzieQ

SuzieQ

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 875 сообщений

Отправлено 24 Декабрь 2013 - 19:47

Dear angel
I have strong views on love ,life and relationship and world at large and try to make it better with my positive attitudes .I want to learn about places,cultures,& traditions. I am always active and cheerful.I am open to possibility of meeting someone for love.I am looking for person who tries to look at the positive side of things.. I value for a relationship built on trust ,loyality and communication .and share dreams with who is sincere. If you want to be beloved love someone.
. You will never regret of having contacted me Iwant to carry fordward our friendship for happiness every day. I hope you are thoughtful and want to have fun. Ihope you respect to love,talk and listen
Dear if you did not love you could not think that it does not exist

With warm wishes and sweet kisses
Yours friend

Над последней фразой простыни просто рыдаю :bye:  :laughing:  Естественно, я даже в тексте этого человека не видела никогда.

#302 Забавные письма от псевдомемов aurelia

aurelia

Beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal

• Модели
  • 5 671 сообщений

Отправлено 24 Декабрь 2013 - 20:55

Dear angel
I have strong views on love ,life and relationship and world at large and try to make it better with my positive attitudes .I want to learn about places,cultures,& traditions. I am always active and cheerful.I am open to possibility of meeting someone for love.I am looking for person who tries to look at the positive side of things.. I value for a relationship built on trust ,loyality and communication .and share dreams with who is sincere. If you want to be beloved love someone.
. You will never regret of having contacted me Iwant to carry fordward our friendship for happiness every day. I hope you are thoughtful and want to have fun. Ihope you respect to love,talk and listen
Dear if you did not love you could not think that it does not exist

With warm wishes and sweet kisses
Yours friend

Над последней фразой простыни просто рыдаю :bye:  :laughing:  Естественно, я даже в тексте этого человека не видела никогда.

O как сильно хочется халявы!  Особенно у халаявщиков предпразничное обострение! За год так и нестали никому нужны,так хоть ТАК пофантазировать!  :devil_2:

#303 Забавные письма от псевдомемов DelTee

DelTee

Потомственная девственница

• Модели
  • 1 910 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Декабрь 2013 - 10:17

Не лень же ему писать было столько букв  :stuart:

#304 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Cimmerian

Cimmerian

• Модели
  • 3 691 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Январь 2014 - 17:01

А ко мне пришел дядя на фришку, сказал, что у него есть ко мне предложение несексуального характера и отправил письмо. Я пробежала глазами, ничего не поняла, кроме того, что ему явно надо использовать поменьше слов.

Since you are an actor you are familiar with residual income. That's how I get paid. I do one thing one time and I get paid over and over month after month year after. I broker every major essential service that everyone uses and pays for every month. Gas, electricity, cell phones, land lines, t.v ,internet, tech support, security systems, and merchant services, I make money off of residential and businesses. I operate in 24 different countries on 4 different continents and I get paid in currencies that I can't even pronounce. It's a 1-3 year retirement plan from the moment you get in if you do it right Think about these are all services that everyone uses already.. We don't sell anything, all we do is connect the buyer which is "you" to the seller at competitive or cheaper rate. And every time you pay your bills I get paid. I get paid whether I am awake, sleeping, sick, vacation, exercising, getting laid and when I am spending time with my friends and family. The coolest thing about what I do is since you work for yourself you get your time back in your life which gives you freedom to do whatever you want when you want.. And that's pretty much it. My name is Garrett Langham and I am one the top recruiters from Chicago,IL... You can google my name and I am all over the internet. If you are open to making another stream of income outside of what you are currently doing then this would be a great opportunity for you. You are extremely pretty and outgoing and definitely not shy because of your nature of work. Here is my contact information. Cell Phone# тут номер Email: тут мейл

#305 Забавные письма от псевдомемов DelTee

DelTee

• Модели
  • 1 910 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Январь 2014 - 17:17

Раз он так легко зарабатывает такое безумное количество денег, ему ничего не стоит обсудить перспективы вашего сотрудничества в длительном привате 1-2-1  :stuart: ящитаю

#306 Забавные письма от псевдомемов KatastrOFFa

KatastrOFFa

Девка-припевка

• Модели
  • 3 759 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Январь 2014 - 17:27

Он тебе предлагает вступить в пирамиду ))

Автор благодарит алфавит за любезно предоставленные буквы

#307 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Cimmerian

Cimmerian

• Модели
  • 3 691 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Январь 2014 - 17:57

О боже) да, если посмотреть, то в этом пении действительно стандартные фразы строителей пирамид)

#308 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Valeria

Valeria

Mature model:))

• Модели
  • 1 790 сообщений

Отправлено 27 Январь 2014 - 21:09

На каком-то юр.сайте в материале о мошенниках читала,,что в Раше более 10000 прямых и замаскированных фин.пирамид, в Юкоейн около 1000 пока,тк там их регулярно приковат по закону, а зато в США больше 300000 штук...особенно активно создаются нашенскими иммигрантами большая их часть. Там какая-то лазейки наши в законах нашли и успевают на лохах настричь и спрятать миллионы, отделывпясь отсидками по несколько месяцев и без конфискации. Сенат собирается провести более жесткие законы так как масштабы уворованного уже становятся проблемой на федеральном уровне.

Деньги - не все, но зато приятная его часть.

#309 Забавные письма от псевдомемов sensation

sensation

• Модели
  • 3 135 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Февраль 2014 - 14:15

Действительно, что еще можно ожидать от человека с таким именем :stuart:

Люблю лив за эти веселые письмена.

Subject: hi
Date: 2/3/2014 3:46 pm

hello you are a very beautiful lady.
I would love to chat with you, but I have never paid for it and will not

Сообщение отредактировал sensation: 04 Февраль 2014 - 14:20

#310 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Vikki2000

Vikki2000

• Модели
  • 4 968 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Февраль 2014 - 15:54

Дык многие так пишут. Только смысл им в этом мне не понятен. Во фри чатах эти мозгое..ы так и остаются левым текстом. Модель отвечает не им, а чату, всем подряд. Фантазия, видимо, в том как-будто это им отвечают или как?..

#311 Забавные письма от псевдомемов sensation

sensation

• Модели
  • 3 135 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Февраль 2014 - 16:02

Вики, неа, просто имя смешное и текст письма как раз соотвествует.

Понятно, что никто им не отвечает.

Давеча горячий любовник из Ирана такой лабуды мне понаписал, что я глаза сломала, читая этот буквенный хлам,

даже поглумится не удалось :laughing: .

#312 Забавные письма от псевдомемов MarinGo

MarinGo

удовлетворительница

• Модели
  • 533 сообщений

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2014 - 22:43

А мне тут выписали Сертификат о качестве пусси  :biggrin:  Бл... не поленился же. 

Certification of Vaginal Inspection
This document is verification of the fact that Maringo presented her pussy to this inspector on this date, February 4, 2014, for final examination and evaluation. Her pussy was duly inspected for all desired qualities and abilities required for successful certification. The areas of examination and evaluation, as well as the accompanying ratings were as follows:
General Appearance: A+ (4.0) (This applicant is advised to enter the Pretty Pussies of the Universe 2014 competition, to be held at a location yet to be announced).
Cleanliness: A+ (4.0) (The applicant is so fastidious regarding removal of debris and general vaginal hygiene that the inspector stated he would have no qualms about eating from this orifice, and indeed did so in the course of the testing process).
Skin tone: A+ (4.0) (A very pleasing shade of pink, growing deeper as the examination progressed).
Sniff test: A+ (4.0) (Note that the examiner stated that there has been no applicant during his tenure who earned a higher rating than this particular applicant).
Moisture content: A+ (4.0) (If a higher ranking were available, this applicant would have been granted said ranking. Her pussy was exceedingly moist and glistened in the reflected light from the examiner’s eyes).
Elasticity: A- {3.85) (This is the lowest rating that the applicant received. She is hereby advised that the rating for this area could easilbe elevated with hard work and diligent application to the task at hand. Frequent masturbation with increasingly larger toys and vegetables, as well as increasing numbers and equipment size of partners is advised).
Taste Test: A+ (4.0) (Once again, the applicant would have been granted a higher rating if one were available. Given the flavor content and overall sweetness, applicant’s pussy is suitable for a main course, as well as frequent snacks throughout the day).
Muscle Tone: A+ (4.0) (Although a rating in this area is somewhat subjective, the examiner stated that the applicant’s grip and holding power is unique among those he has tested over the years, and it is a certainty that the applicant’s skills would make many normal men and even seemingly macho types scream for mercy).
Overall rating: A+ (4.0)
This applicant is awarded the title of vaginadicktorian and is hereby nominated for the select group of graduates acknowledged world wide as honored members of the group known as Summa Cum Loudly. 

Сообщение отредактировал MarinGo: 05 Февраль 2014 - 22:45

Я вам денежку принес за квартиру за январь.

Вот спасибо, хорошо, положите на Paypal

#313 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Vikki2000

Vikki2000

• Модели
  • 4 968 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Февраль 2014 - 09:12

Видимо профессиональное у него :D

#314 Забавные письма от псевдомемов aponik

aponik

:)

• Модели
  • 5 994 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Февраль 2014 - 09:34

Он наверно гинеколог:)))больная тема у него наверное:)))

Сообщение отредактировал aponik: 06 Февраль 2014 - 09:35

Да что за век? Людей сжигать нельзя, рабов держать — тоже, даже пытать никого нельзя. Я не для этого мира.

#315 Забавные письма от псевдомемов DelTee

DelTee

• Модели
  • 1 910 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Февраль 2014 - 12:09

Он наверно гинеколог :)))больная тема у него наверное :)))

Я не гинеколог, но взгляну (с)  :stuart:

#316 Забавные письма от псевдомемов helga4u

helga4u

Инвестор

• Модели (Approved)
  • 7 442 сообщений

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2014 - 10:45

Какие же они все таки зайки! За ушки и об угол(с) :devil_2:

507f94cde142151aeb47dca9d103427e.png

Дима создан для интима порвало нах :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

#317 Забавные письма от псевдомемов mariamariax

mariamariax

We are not crazy, we are having a normal reaction to a sic

• Модели
  • 2 113 сообщений

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2014 - 11:10

Какие же они все таки зайки! За ушки и об угол(с) :devil_2:

507f94cde142151aeb47dca9d103427e.png

Дима создан для интима порвало нах :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

А че про длину своего жезла не написал ???? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#318 Забавные письма от псевдомемов helga4u

helga4u

Инвестор

• Модели (Approved)
  • 7 442 сообщений

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2014 - 11:38

А че про длину своего жезла не написал ???? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Кто о чем))))

#319 Забавные письма от псевдомемов Iwantlamborghini

Iwantlamborghini

Advanced Member

• Модели
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Февраль 2014 - 08:26

Девочки! а мне вот предложил кучу денег за нижнее белье, комплект... ну и мы с мужем посоветовались и решили - а че бы и нет?!))))))) и тут возник вопрос, как послать анонимно? кто знает? ПАМАГИТЕ)))

#320 Забавные письма от псевдомемов jewel

jewel

простая и скромная

• Модели
  • 1 963 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Февраль 2014 - 10:49

просто обратный адрес напишите левый и все. паспорт у вас никто при отправке просить не будет. обратный адрес пишется для того, чтобы письмо/посылка и тп вернулись обратно в случае недоставки.

Ответить

Photo

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей